Sorry fashionista's... I have been a little lazy with my posts lately due to the recent release of season 2... hope you liked it!.
Finally available in Australia...
I recently reviewed the POC OCTAL and was extremely impressed. Being a helmet snob and someone who requires ventilation due to a exuberant melon, the Poc Octal served me well. I loved the lightness of the helmet coming in at just over 200 grams- (large was tested) and found after my long hills session that my head remained less sweaty than previous rides although my garmin claims I was breaking all kinds of speed records (not really).
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density
- Fully wrapping unibody shell construction
- Superior ventilation, using POC's innovative ventilation design
- Size adjustment system, designed with low contact area
- Straps molded into liner
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding
- Color combinations and reflective patches for enhanced visibility
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Scannable ICE tag included
Overall this helmet sits on the higher price scale, however you are paying for the uber cool Tour De France swag.
It comes in 3 great colours that compliment some of our kits nicely.
Get Cool Get Comfortable Get Poc'ed